Showing grace “over the fence” might begin with serving in our church. Or we could truly look “over the fence” by getting to know our neighbors and co-workers. How can you engage every NEIGHBOR with the surprising power of grace?
Click Here for “The Greatest Story: Gospel Sharing Chart” as a resource to use when sharing your own story with those “over the fence.”
Serve the church
First impressions and friendly faces make or break a newcomer’s experience at OMPC. Join the team that serves the church Sunday mornings as door holders, stationed greeters or Welcome Center managers, providing a positive first impression and overall experience for all who enter our doors! Contact Chad Walker to join the team.
Serve with Oak Kids
Plant seeds of truth in the lives of our Oak Kids!
Opportunities to be a Seed Planter include:
- The R.O.C.K. Sunday evenings (5:30 – 7:00 pm)
- Elementary Discipleship Sunday mornings (9:30 – 10:30 am)
- Kids Worship (during 10:45 am service)
- Preschool Classes (Sunday mornings during all three services)
- Porch Light Ministry (Foster and adoptive care support)
- Vacation Bible School (first week of June)
- Crossroads (5th and 6th Grade discipleship Sunday mornings and/or evenings)
Contact Whitney Browder to get plugged in.
Foster and Adoptive Care Ministry
Porch Light provides physical and spiritual support to families who are fostering and/or adopting, as well as training and information for those who are interested in foster care or adoption. Learn more about how you can care for families in our congregation who are fostering or adopting, or learn more about how to become a foster care parent by contacting our coordinator, Jackie Davis.
Info: Jackie Davis