OMPC is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). For more information, contact the church office or visit the PCA online.
Worship with us in person on Sundays! We have socially distanced seating in the Sanctuary, and we encourage all to make reservations for Sunday worship. Visit ompc.org/events for each week’s reservation links.
8:15 am | Intimate Service in the Sanctuary
9:30 am | Live Worship Service in the Gym
10: 45 am | Contemporary Service with Vibrant Environment
* Face Coverings required at all services.
8:15 &10:45 am services can also be view via Livestream at ompcworship.org.
Sundays, 9:30 am.
- September 20: Lesson #1 & #2
- September 27: Lesson #3 & #4
Discover OMPC is a great place to start if you’d like to find out more about our church and denomination. For the month of September, we have compiled the 4-part Discover OMPC Class into 2 Sundays.
The class will meet in OMPC Room C-243 (through the center Sanctuary doors, down the ramp and to the left). We will also offer this class via Zoom for those who are unable to meet in-person.
This class is FULL for September, but we plan to host another two-week class on October 18 & 25.
Info: Shelly Richardson, Guest & New Member Coordinator
ZOOM LINK for DISCOVER OMPC
DISCOVER OMPC BOOK
NEWCOMER’S LIFE GROUP
Sundays, October 4, 11, 18, 25, 5:30 – 6:30 pm, OMPC Room C-243
We are excited to resume with Newcomer’s Life Group in October! This Life Group is a great opportunity to get to know Senior Pastor Bob Flayhart and the heart of OMPC through a 4-week discussion on “The Gospel Waltz.” Reservations are required and we ask for those who RSVP to plan to attend all 4 sessions. RSVP link will be posted here before October 1!
CONNECT WITH US
Text “OMPC” to 94000 and one of our team members will follow up with you! You can also click the button below to tell us more about you and to get plugged in at OMPC.
CONNECT AT OMPC!
MEMBERSHIP at OMPC
The process for becoming a member at OMPC involves four steps:
- Participation in our Discover OMPC Class (see above for info on how to join during COVID-19 social distancing)
- Fill out the membership application, including your personal profession of faith in Christ (see link below for application)
- Interview with an elder and shepherding team member from OMPC
- Vows before the church body (New Member vows are taken on the first Sunday of each month for those who have completed the first three steps above)
This process gives us an opportunity to get to know you, as well as for you to get to know us! We are grateful for your desire to participate in and commit to the life and body of OMPC.