Worship at OMPC
Join us for worship on Sundays during the upcoming Advent Season!
- We offer three worship services: 8:15 and 10:45 am in the Sanctuary and 9:30 am in the Gym. Both Sanctuary Services are made available through Livestream for those who are not quite ready to return to in-person worship. The Gym Service will be in-person worship and preaching. (Note: December 13 will have 8:15, 10:45 am & 5:30 pm services only for our special Christmas Worship Service, Let There Be Peace)
- Reservations are no longer required for Worship services. Seating will remain spaced out and assigned by ushers upon arrival. We will also have an overflow option if the Sanctuary/Gym seats fill.
- Childcare (Nursery-Preschool) and Kids Worship (K-2nd) is available during 8:15 & 10:45 am services only (no childcare during 9:30 am service to allow for cleaning). Childcare/Kids Worship reservation links also close at noon on THURSDAYS.
- Face coverings are required for youth and adults at all services.
- Beginning November 29, our 10:45 am Service will be a “Mask While You Move” service, meaning masks are required when you enter/leave the Sanctuary but can be removed when you are at your seat.
- For your safety and the safety of others, if you have symptoms or if you have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, please stay home and continue to worship with us via Livestream, which will be broadcast during both service times.
- We strongly encourage those who are at high risk or who are medically compromised to continue to worship via Livestream.
- Our next Communion Sunday is December 20! We will have professionally pre-packaged communion safely distributed by our elders during worship at both services.
If you are high risk and cannot attend in-person worship, we invite you to come partake in a “drive-through communion” following the 10:45 am service through 12:30 pm. Elders and staff will be prepared to safely give communion at the carport drive-through covering closest to the Cahaba Valley Trace entrance to OMPC.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we gather for in-person worship together. Please continue to pray for our church and community as we reopen for worship together!
3:30 pm Christmas Eve Service
5:00 pm Christmas Eve Service
6:30 pm Christmas Eve Service
8:00 pm Christmas Eve Service
Celebrate the birth of the Light of the World with us! We will hold four Christmas Eve Services:
- 3:30 & 5:00 pm are our family-friendly services that we encourage families with young children to attend!
- 6:30 & 8:00 pm are more laid back and will have a special time for communion at the conclusion of each service.
Reservations for Christmas Eve services will open on November 29! We will continue to employ health and safety strategies here at OMPC.
- All services will have ushers to help guide our socially-distanced seating.
- Face coverings will be required for adults and children ages 6 & older for the duration of all services.
- The Sanctuary will be professionally cleaned in between each service.
We look forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve!
Partner with us to engage every child with the surprising power of grace! On Sunday mornings, our Children’s Ministry offers childcare for Nursery & Preschool children, as well as Kids Worship for K-2nd grade children at 8:15 & 10:45 am. Reservations are required for children to attend on Sunday mornings. Face coverings are required only for children in Kids Worship.
This week is the last Sunday Night Blast!
Childcare/Kids Worship Reservation, 8:15 & 10:45 am
RSVP TO SHOP
Join us for this year’s Christmas Worship Service titled, “Let There Be Peace.” Services on December 13 will be at 8:15, 10:45 am & 5:30 pm. There will be NO 9:30 am Worship Service that morning. All three services will be Livestreamed at ompcworship.org.
Invite a friend or neighbor and come worship as our choir leads us in the reflection upon and celebration of our King of Peace.
Info: Jason Sears
It’s hard to overstate the impact that retreats are able to have in the lives of our students. As they get away from their normal routines and are immersed in the Gospel they not only grow in their relationships with Christ, but also with one another. Winter Advance 2019 was actually the last trip we got to go on and we still hear stories about what the Lord did in the lives of our students while we were there. While things will look a little different this year, we are very expectant of what the Lord is going to do this year as well!
Click the link below to sign up for the 9th-12th Winter Advance!
DivorceCare is a support group for people who are walking through separation or divorce.
GriefShare is a caring group to help walk alongside those grieving the death of a family member or friend.
DivorceCare: Room C-244
GriefShare: Room C-241
DIVORCE CARE & GRIEF SHARE REGISTRATION