Worship at OMPC
Please review the following as you consider returning to worship at OMPC:
- We offer three worship services: 8:15 and 10:45 am in the Sanctuary and 9:30 am in the Gym. Both Sanctuary Services are made available through Livestream for those who are not quite ready to return to in-person worship. The Gym Service will be in-person worship and preaching.
- * Beginning November 1, we will no longer require reservations for Worship services. Seating will remain spaced out and assigned by ushers upon arrival. We will also have an overflow option if the Sanctuary/Gym seats fill. The reservation links for Sunday, October 25 will close at noon on Friday!
- Childcare (Nursery-Preschool) and Kids Worship (K-2nd) is available during 8:15 & 10:45 am services only (no childcare during 9:30 am service to allow for cleaning). Childcare/Kids Worship reservation links also close at noon on Fridays.
- Face coverings are required for youth and adults at all services based on Safer at Home health order encouragement from Governor Ivey.
- For your safety and the safety of others, if you have symptoms or if you have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, please stay home and continue to worship with us via Livestream, which will be broadcast during both service times.
- We strongly encourage those who are at high risk or who are medically compromised to continue to worship via Livestream.
- Our next Communion Sunday is November 8! We will have professionally pre-packaged communion safely distributed by our elders during worship at both services.
If you are high risk and cannot attend in-person worship, we invite you to come partake in a “drive-through communion” following the 10:45 am service through 12:30 pm. Elders and staff will be prepared to safely give communion at the carport drive-through covering closest to the Cahaba Valley Trace entrance to OMPC.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we gather for in-person worship together. Please continue to pray for our church and community as we reopen for worship together!
Sanctuary, 8:15 am
Gym, 9:30 am
Sanctuary, 10:45 am
CONNECT TO A MEN’S GROUP
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES
YOUTH HOUSE CALENDAR
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS CALENDAR
Help us sponsor 400 boxes!
Included in each box will be a 10-12 lb. frozen turkey, canned green beans, corn, yams, cranberry sauce, boxed macaroni and cheese, cornbread stuffing, instant potatoes, and rice. Due to COVID-19, these boxes will be pre-built at Christian Service Mission, and we will serve by delivering them to our partner church communities South Park Baptist and Urban Hope Community Church on November 21.
To sponsor a box and/or sign up to deliver boxes, click the link below!
Partner with us to engage every child with the surprising power of grace! On Sunday mornings, our Children’s Ministry offers childcare for Nursery & Preschool children, as well as Kids Worship for K-2nd grade children at 8:15 & 10:45 am. Reservations are required for children to attend on Sunday mornings. Face coverings are required only for children in Kids Worship.
KIDS WORSHIP – 10/25
During the Sunday Nigh Blast, kids will dive into the fruits of the Spirit through fun games, crafts, music and more! Reservations are required for this event, staff and children K – 6th grade will wear face coverings, and children will be safely spaced out for the duration of the evening. Out of an abundance of caution, dinner will not be provided, so please plan to feed your child(ren) before coming!
Sunday Night Blast – 10/25
Our October 3 kick off gathering was a success! Consider joining in to continue the conversation with others from around Birmingham as we learn, discuss and humbly seek to address racism.
To register for follow-up book studies or supper clubs, click the link below!
Ongoing Conversation Group Sign-up