Showing grace “over the fence” might begin with serving in our church. Or we could truly look “over the fence” by getting to know our co-workers or neighbors’ names, basic details and even more of their life stories. How can you engage every NEIGHBOR with the surprising power of grace?
Foster Care Support
DHR Foster Care Night: May 18, 5:00 – 8:00 pm (come serve foster kids and parents! 14 yrs and older please; RSVP to Jackie Davis)
OMPC’s Porch Light Ministry will be featured and prayed over during worship on Sunday, May 6. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our foster care ministry and ways you can provide support and/or find out about foster care training for your own family!
Click the link below for information on foster training. Contact Jackie Davis to join the W.R.A.P. Team that supports our foster and adoptive families.
Foster Care Information
TREEHOUSE EARLY LEARNING CENTER:
Part-time teaching positions
Treehouse Early Learning Center is hiring three, four, and five-day part-time teaching positions for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Teaching experience is preferred, but not required. Please send resume to Angel Duke.
Serve with Oak Kids
Plant seeds of truth in the lives of our Oak Kids!
Opportunities to be a Seed Planter include:
- The R.O.C.K. Sunday evenings (5:30 – 7:00 pm)
- Elementary Discipleship Sunday mornings (9:30 – 10:30 am)
- Kids Worship (during 10:45 am service)
- Preschool Classes (Sunday mornings during all three services)
- Porch Light Ministry (Foster and adoptive care support)
- Vacation Bible School (first week of June)
- Crossroads (5th and 6th Grade discipleship Sunday mornings and/or evenings)
Contact Barbara Lindsey to get plugged in.